Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Six Month Progress

There's only a few hours left in June, meaning it's been six months since I made my new-year's resolutions. Time to take a look at how I'm doing.


1. Watch More Anime
Um... I watched about 8 episodes of an anime about a bunch of assassins using ancient weapons to fight for justice before I decided that it wasn't for me. I guess that's progress?


2. Excercise More Regularly
Urgh. I have not been able to get into a routine. Part of it is work; we've been having lots of deadlines and I've often had to bring work home, which leaves me too tired at night and in too much of a rushed zombie state the next morning, which then breaks my routine. I keep trying to pick it up again, only for the same thing to happen. Not much I can do but keep trying I guess.


3. Paint More Minis
Well, I've finished 4 minis this year (although technically one of them was half-done last year), which kinda means so far I've matched my output from last year. So if I paint one more, I'm ahead? That's something I guess. I've been working for a while now on a magnetised warjack, but it has so many arms and other bits that the job is taking forever. Well, at least I'm looking good for achieving this one goal before the end of the year.


4. Post More Reviews
... sigh. Nope, nothing posted. I've made notes on a few movies that I watched, but that only means that my backlog is getting bigger. Once more, sigh.


5. Stick To A Routine
As mentioned above, this just hasn't been happening.


6. Be More Responsible With Money
Well, kind of. I guess.


So overall that's three-ish out of six. I guess that's not too bad, although I would like to do better for the rest of the year. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment