I spent some time getting normal maps working, which is a little harder than it sounds, but after that I got a little busy and didn't do very much at all. And then today I did some work on my Blender export script. Just a couple of small changes really, but I would say the plugin is as complete as it can be right now. The animation exporter is not final, but I need to improve animation in the engine before I can finish the script. I will also probably add edges to the mesh exporter, but I don't use them yet in the engine so it can wait.
I'd post some pictures of normal mapping in my engine but I'd rather leave it until later.