Monday, July 13, 2009

GhostWalker: Announcement

Since Geocities is closing, I decided to start a blog instead of a website, for now at least. I'll start by copy the entire contents of my old site in this post (previously on geocities.com/solesamurai/):



Soul Samurai presents: Ghostwalker

Ghostwalker is the tentative title of a game I am currently working on. At the current rate of progress, it will probably be ready to demo some time next millenium, so don't hold your breath. If you do start holding your breath, and you are still holding it next millenium, please contact the guiness book of world records. Don't try to contact me, I'll be dead.

Sorry, back to Ghostwalker. The game will be a first person shooter of modest proportions, but hopefully will have enough decent bits to be worth a quick look. I am currently working on the engine, which I am calling "Soul engine", because I am not very original. It is being written in C++ with OpenGL.

That's all for now, more details to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment